- Fits ALL Mopars with CONSOLE tachometer (in chrome metal housing) from 1967-69
- For ignition systems that use a low voltage (12V sqaure wave) Tach Out Signal from ignition box
- Compatible with all MSD Products
- Eliminates the use of aftermarket “Tachometer Converter” devices, Run signal wire direct to tach.
- Our circuit boards are fiberglass with copper traces, as opposed to the factory phenolic (paper with resin) boards
- Every tach board is bench tested on an actual ignition system, on a real Mopar tachometer, so you can have total confidence that it will work when you receive it – Premium quality really is a must with us
- Everything we sell is 100% guaranteed – we’re here to help your restoration succeed. If you ever have a problem with an item you receive, please contact us