Turn-key, drop-in ready factory radio conversion for 1968 to 1969 Dodge and Plymouth Mopar B-Body Vehicles, such as the Charger, Coronet, Belvedere, Satellite, GTX and Road Runner.
This is a professional level restoration and we guarantee that this radio works even better than when it was new. All radio functions have been fully tested for 24 hours as a part of our thorough quality assurance.
- Original factory radio
- Fully disassembled, gutted and cleaned
- Tuning section and switches rebuilt
- Upgraded with American-Made Aurora Designs electronics
- Fully-loaded with every available option, including:
- Fully certified, modern FM radio using the original factory controls for a stealthy look.
- Extra outputs to support a powered subwoofer, or an external amplifier, with one power wire pre-configured for remote amp power-on.
- Courtesy module to keep the radio for up to 15 minutes with the ignition off, or until a door is opened.
- Hands-free operation and Bluetooth for calling, with up to two microphones (one internal, and one optional external). An optional panel-mount push button is included for call answer and radio station seek.
- USB flash-drive reader for direct MP3 playback.
There are no reviews yet.